Territory Records Advisory Council
Territory Records Advisory Council 1 May 2014
The Council’s role is to advise the Director of Territory Records on the development and review of standards and codes for the management of Government records. The Council also provides advice on the preservation of records about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage within the ACT.
The members of the Council represent a broad spectrum of stakeholder interests within our community. They also command a lot of skill and experience in all aspects of recordkeeping. The current Council members are:
- Michael Piggott – Chairperson - Professional Organisations
- Dani Wickman - Director of Territory Records
- Liesl Centenera - Deputy Chairperson - Governance and accountability groups
- Martin Thomas - History and heritage groups
- David Brumby - Professional organisations interested in records management and archives
- Narelle Rivers - Entities interested in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Geoffrey Rutledge - Government Agencies
- Nicholas Swain - Community associations interested in historical or heritage issues
- Keith Young - Governance and accountability groups
The Territory Records Advisory Council meets quarterly. For further details, contact the Territory Records Office.